Moodle @ Paul Quinn College
Greatness....One Step at a Time!
Notice: If you are having logon issues due to forgotten password, just click on the "Lost password?" link below and follow the instructions. Information will be sent to your Paul Quinn issued email account.
Welcome to Moodle@Paul Quinn College, our online distance learning environment. Your "virtual classroom" is housed in Moodle. Moodle is an online course management system designed to help educators and students share in effective online learning. We are excited about this new chapter in our efforts to provide the highest quality of technical education for educators and students.
* Moodle works like other online course systems.
* After logging in you will see a list of your courses.
* You then click on the course name to access your course site.
***ATTENTION - HOW DO I LOG IN TO MOODLE?????***
THE FIRST TIME YOU LOG IN TO MOODLE :
Your Username is:yourfirstintiallastnamelast3numbers in your student ID.
Your intial Password is "password01"
All lowercase, nospaces, no initials (See example)
**Tips for success in an On-line class***
1. You must be comfortable using on line communications (email, forums, chats)
3. Communicate with your Instructor at least once a week
4. You must be self motivated
5. Read your directions and assignments carefully
6. Submit your assignments on time.
7. If something is not clear, ask your Instructor for clarity
Having a problem or need help with Moodle? Submit a helpdesk request ticket at http://helpdesk.pqc.edu and someone will respond to your issue. Please use your official school issued email address for communications.Important note on course emails: You must use your College issued email address when taking PQC on line courses. All course related material will be sent to that email account.
FAQ (under construction) check back soon
(No news has been posted yet)